Massdriver is a diagram-based platform orchestrator that enables engineers to deploy production-ready internal platforms with self-service control over infrastructure and applications in minutes.
Features that Teams Love:
- Infrastructure-as-Diagrams: Diagrams as the source of truth. Onboard team members faster with accurate representations of your cloud environment.
- Anti-lockin: Use the best tool for the job in each cloud with the same interface. All infrastructure and applications run in your cloud account - walk away anytime without a migration process.
- No black boxes: Our bundles and design docs are all open source.
- Parity: Each
projectis a blueprint with adjustable scale per application environment, region, or tenant.
- Secure & Compliant: Each provisioning runs security benchmarks and compliance scanning.
- Automated IAM Management: No one enjoys managing IAM; Massdriver gives teams principal of least privilege by default.
- Secrets Management: Secrets are per-row encrypted at rest and dynamically injected into applications at runtime.
- Deletion Protection Everywhere: Integrated OPA rules stop accidental deletion of critical infrastructure.
- Visual Comparison Engine: Visually diff environments, regions, and deployment history. No more clicking endlessly through a cloud dashboard or reading config files to find out why "it worked in staging."
- Integrated Monitoring and Alerting: Infrastructure ships with common sense metrics and thresholds that can be customized. Feel free to cancel PagerDuty - we'll wake you up for free!
- Naming and tagging conventions: All resources managed by Massdriver have a consistent naming and tagging convention. One less bikeshed to paint.
- Fast-tracked compliance: Correct infrastructure diagrams, activity logs, bundle source code access, resource manifests, and change/deployment history. Everything a compliance auditor desires in their extremely exciting life.
- Infinitely Extensible: Extend the platform with the open-source infrastructure-as-code tools your team is familiar with, like OpenTofu, Terraform, Helm, and Pulumi (coming soon).
Massdriver includes 50+ infrastructure and application bundles designed by industry experts focusing on security and best practices with support for AWS, GCP, Azure, and Kubernetes (in cloud or on-prem).
Massdriver is an extendable platform. We don't want to be the black box that Platforms-as-a-Service offer. With Massdriver, teams can design private bundles and applications, or request bundles and we'll add it to our roadmap.
Massdriver integrates with any CI system and provides a unified infrastructure and application continuous deployment system.
We fully dogfood Massdriver, and all of our bundles are open-sourced.
We've got some great getting started tutorials on YouTube.